Kaleidoscope/Goodbye - LeeSsang (feat. Mi-Woo) English Translation




Born stubbon and quiet
Never been better than half of the school
Everyone around me was always worried
'How the heck are you going to survive this harsh world?'
Everyone nagged me
The man behind school fights
Memories of my fist that I can't forget
And my first kiss on a rainy night in middle school
It was beautiful, that unexplainable something
It was a youthful June
But whenever I think of my first love,
I end up drinking a glass
The first time I experienced the pain of a broken heart
Sometimes, I remember it like it just happened last night
I miss it so much

To that past I lived, goodbye
The love I long for, goodbye
Will we meet again someday in a different world?

I lived a crazy life
That I lost my love and my dreams one by one
I replaced it with the thing I can possess

All the realizations when I turned 20
I hated everyone who judged me, they are but empty shells
Half of them were all con-artists
Treating helpless people like they’re garbage
Had it been me, just thinking about it, it would’ve ended in a tragedy
Dreaming of music, I walked the streets of Shinchon
Reading out loud all the signs and practicing rap
Didn’t know that’d be money in the future
I recklessly loved like a glutton
My wanderings were delicious like a shot of soju
With all of that experiences
I wandered here and there and until I die
I’ll shit out music

I lived a crazy life
That I lost my love and my dreams one by one
I replaced it with the thing I can posses

To that past I lived, goodbye
The love I long for, goodbye
Will we meet again someday in a different world?

Every time things are hard, I recall my past
To when I was the most passionate
To when there was no stage, no big talk
To when I was so happy that I did things even when I thought I couldn't
To when love with so much passion even under dirty blankets
To when I had the hope of youth, burning up every day
To when I just went all in without regret, like being brave in a club
To when I didn’t care if my dreams just ended as a dream
To when I didn’t care if I shined or not



Released : July 15, 2015


SOURCE : LEESSANGCLOWN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Si Hijau ku merajuk lagi!!!! - masalah hon & minyak hitam terlebih

Mencari Ramli Musim Ke-5 Kini Bermula!