Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halyang Dream (english translation)

Album: 2002
Released date: September 21st, 2015
Featuring: John Park ( 존박 )


HALYANG DREAM

Now I'm used to throwing things away, but I'm eager to have everything even more
As I'm growing old I become more impatient
I want to draw the line of success in my palm longer

My life now is the future I drew up from long time ago
In my big and high house that seizes sunset in the sky
I open the window every morning and Han river view strikes my eyes
Once again to make my dream bigger and wilder
For the workroom where I can turn music on all day long and the wallet that never let me hungry
I'm busy all the time, one month going on business trips abroad for 2,3 weeks
Even I'm tired I never forget the packed audiences waiting
Whatever happens I always live with my all
Doing the freestyle rap I was never good at
I started my music with people who had the same dream
By the literature I learned from life experience instead of reading books, I built up my own culture
The hardships in achieving dreams and success in the young age, these were common themes
But for the life I wished to bloom in my mid 20s, I went through all the thirst that now has fulfilled my dream

Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything
Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything

Crisis certainly will come to you, somehow it comes every quarter
But I'm not hiding, only to get more FEEL
How can a guy making music live a peaceful life?
Listen to lyrics I wrote in my 200 songs and you'll understand
Spring comes then summer, autumn comes then winter
Falling deep in the feelings that changes frequently The deep scar I left in her
I coldly went away but my compass of love didn't sway easily
This suffocating world today is still rushing
yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no
Getting sick while always finding the right answer
In the end this won’t turn into a good life
But now I'm dreaming of the sea
Being on the yatch filled with romance
Until the day I can make an island with the woman I love, I'll hold on a little more
I can do it, the Halyang wandering around the world

Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything
Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything

My soul that has been tied for 10 years, through experiences it becomes more and more solid
Now nothing can make me scare anymore
Don't block the way in front of me

Now I'm used to throwing things away, but I'm eager to have everything even more
As I'm growing old I become more impatient
I want to draw the line of success in my palm longer



****************of coz, its better to listen to the original language (Korea). Honestly to say i am not a person who will totally easy in love with all international songs. To understand the lyrics, i need to found out what is the meaning of this song & what its all about. Then i know, its a motivation & inspiration. Motivation & inspiration comes from everywhere right. Try your best to achieve what you want in your life ♥♥



A.d.i.o.s


No comments:

Post a Comment

TQ sebab sudi tinggalkan komen.
Kawan2 memang terbaik..
♥^_^♥