"10 WAYS TO PROMOTE MY BLOG"

Blogging is an enjoyable habit for those who love writing and expressing themselves to others. Many people even make a living out of it. Other than writing relevant content, driving traffic to your website is not an easy task. It takes time and persistence to build online history. Here's are the minima ways for me which is currently I use and still to find out to do as a part to promote my blog.


Even my blog has been updated for more 3 years, and does not have big followers as they have : Ben Ashaari , Hanis Zalikha, Dapur Tanpa Sempadan ; I enjoying writing.  For me, it's like a great satisfaction for myself to express something on what I feel.

A.d.i.o.s

p/s: ICT for Managers.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Si Hijau ku merajuk lagi!!!! - masalah hon & minyak hitam terlebih

Mencari Ramli Musim Ke-5 Kini Bermula!